Age Group - Year 3 OnwardTo find about our next upcoming workshop, please click here!
Our beginner's art classes are suitable for key stage 2 children. These art classes offer the
opportunity for younger students to discover their artistic talent, develop their passion for art, and
to explore their creativity. Students will be taught the techniques of painting and drawing through the
use of various mediums, including graphite, charcoal, coloured pencil, crayon, pastel, acrylic paint,
oil paint, and water colour. We keep our classes small, with a maximum of 10 students per class. This
allows one-to-one guidance tailored to each student’s needs and progress.
Class themes include life drawing, portraits, still life, landscapes, Old Masters, cast drawing and en plain air painting.
In our Painting Course, you can approach media such as oil painting, acrylic painting, watercolours, while for the Drawing Course you can approach charcoals, pencils and pastels.
- No overlapping with school time table, you can book any available lesson(s) during your holidays.
- You can choose the length of the course,,either 1 week or two week.
- Only 10 students are allowed per session, this means our teacher can provide individual and targeted advice.
- The classes are taught keeping your personal development in mind. Hence, subjects matter and techniques are tailored to your level and individual experience.
- We can teach you how to handle every medium including oil, acrylic, and watercolour suitable to your age and capability.
- Figurative or abstract, we'll help you to learn various artistic style.
We always limit each of our classes to less than 10 students, this allows our teachers to work closely with each student and provide guidance individually. Each student will be focusing on subjects that are suitable for their skill level and interest.